24 December 2009

Results of SIRC, NIRC, CIRC and EIRC

I have been getting lots of request to post update on results of SIRC, NIRC, CIRC and EIRC. The counting will begin, once WIRC counting is over.

I offer my blog available for the Election Results update of these regional councils too, provided someone volunteers to provide me continuous updates on the results from Delhi. My all resources are limited WIRC only. So if any member from any region come forward for the same, I am ready to offer my blog for the members for Election results information Update. Write me on ashwinnagar@yahoo.com, if you are interested.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:33 PM

    WHAT ARE THE FINAL RESULTS OF WIRC ELECTION

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:42 PM

    Counting still on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:01 PM

    Aswinbhai,
    Pl.provide names of candidates from WIRC who lost their deposits in RC & CC Elections.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this? Please write your comment.

Empanelment of Concurrent Auditors

Empanelment of Concurrent Auditors / Revenue Auditors for Bank of Maharashtra. BANK OF MAHARASHTRA invites applications from practicing firm...