18 July 2009

Watch this page for ICAI Election News & Activities

Hello friends,

I have published this page for the members and contestants for the forthcoming elections of ICAI for Regional & Central Councils.

I welcome members to write there comments. Also I welcome, contestants to write anything about them or their candidature. I will try to post profile of each contesting candidate. I also invite members comments on their performance, claims, manifesto, profile or candidature.

I think it will be a real interactive and fruitful exercise for the selection of right candidate.

What do you think? Go ahead and write below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this? Please write your comment.

Empanelment of Concurrent Auditors

Empanelment of Concurrent Auditors / Revenue Auditors for Bank of Maharashtra. BANK OF MAHARASHTRA invites applications from practicing firm...