25 October 2005

IT DEPARTMENT TO ACCEPT IT RETURNS ON 29TH AND 30TH OCTOBER ALSO

The Income tax authorities have been directed to make arrangements for accepting the returns of income on 29th and 30th October, 2005 (being Saturday & Sunday). The Central Board of Direct Taxes, in exercise of powers conferred under section 119 of the Income Tax Act, has issued this direction for administrative convenience. The due date for filing of return of income within the meaning of Explanation 2(a) and (b) to Section 139(1) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 is 31st October, 2005.


Ashwin Nagar

in Ahmedabad (+91) 09825781065

In Mumbai (+91) 09833015352

Success is not permanent and failure is not final

 

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:39 AM

    Hi Ashwin Nagar, taking a little time today to see what Global Business will send me to that is interesting. this post looks interesting and is a great read. Will also try Global Business in my e-travels. Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:45 AM

    Hi Ashwin Nagar, I am cruising the blogs looking for any information on Residual Cash Flow and landed here. Although this post is interesting and got my attention, I will add this knowledge to my storehouse of information. I never know where Residual Cash Flow will take me. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:43 PM

    Hi Ashwin Nagar, it’s late in the evening, quiet and peaceful. This is good computer time for me. I thought I would check on Domain Business and see what came up. this post is something that is interesting to many people. I will also spend a little time checking on Domain Business. Getting late, have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:59 PM

    Hi Ashwin Nagar, I am enjoying some idle time and looking to see what Worldwide Income will bring up. this post is certainly interesting and informative. Worldwide Income is a good word to bring into the conversation. Great post. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this? Please write your comment.

Empanelment of Concurrent Auditors

Empanelment of Concurrent Auditors / Revenue Auditors for Bank of Maharashtra. BANK OF MAHARASHTRA invites applications from practicing firm...